“Thanks for the singing toilet bowl lid!”
Just what I always wanted to hear on Christmas morning when I hand out my gifts. Typically, I’m not known as the most creative gift-giver in the world. Just ask the people I gave popcorn balls to this year. (I tried: I shaped them as snowmen. I was going to knit little toques till I remembered – I don’t know how to knit!)
- sushi shaped pillows (so you can dream about sushi all night long)
- Mr. Suicide Bath plug (when the tub fills up, a little blue dude floats to the top)
- paper made from elephant poop (for writing out your rougher drafts, perhaps?)
- CD-holder wallpaper (now that you’ve got an I-Pod, might as well use the cds for something!)
- peeing liquor dispenser (for the classiest person on your list)
So hey, there’s still time to do some shopping!
Also – this is just a side note – when I’m on these types of websites I notice quite a few occurrences of spelling mistakes/typos/bad grammar. Not that I’m Little Miss Perfect or anything, but it bugs me!!! Maybe one could make some decent cash by editing people’s website content before they post it? Hmm. (Here’s hoping there aren’t too many spelling/grammatical errors in this post! Oh, the irony).