But if you are thinking about school, here are some things to think about:
- B.A. Orientation is on September 2 at RDC – if you’re a second year or above B.A. student here, want to help out? Let me know, I’d love it.
- If you’re just coming into the RDC B.A. program, be sure to attend Orientation. You’ll probably feel a bit awkward at times, to be honest, but you’ll be glad you went. Very much so.
- If you want to get your textbooks early, go to the bookstore this week or next, before it’s RIDICULOUSLY busy. Most of your textbooks are in already. If you don’t want to buy a textbook in case you don’t need it after all, then hold off until AFTER you’ve been to class once or twice, to see how much it’s really going to be needed, or if you can get a used edition or something. Sometimes you can save cash by holding off.
- How’s the Student Loan working out? If you have questions about yours, be sure to call now to get them figured out: Alberta Student Loans (Edulinx) at 1-866-852-5629 or Canada Student Loans at 1-888-815-4514.
- Don’t spend too much time thinking about school otherwise, just yet. It’s still summer! Enjoy it for as long as you can.